Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are only able to offer a restricted number of workshops for the time being (maximum 5 students). However, keep your eyes open as new workshops are added regularly and they usually fill up quickly. Please contact us by phone at 613-679-4298 or 1-866-218-3704 to register. You cannot register online at this time.
Here are the current available workshops: (All the products you need are available on our online store!)
Description: Beautiful Chic Album loaded with interactive pages! Learn how to mount this beautiful album from scratch. The first day is devoted to the structure and its interactive facets. During the second day you will continue to work on the interactive facets and decoration of the album.
choice 2: Saturday October 31th (FULL)
choice 4: Thursday Oct. 15th (FULL)
Time : from 9:00am to 4:30pm
What you need to bring: Paper trimmer, score board, Undo, bone folder, pencil, ruler, scissors, cutting mat, Art Glitter glue (or your favorite glue)
- 4 contrasting cardstocks
- 10 pairs of small magnetic discs
- Your favorite paper collection from Stamperia or Ciao Bella minimum 10 pages AND your choice of the « Creative pack » or 8x8 pad or 2 collections
- Double sided tape ( ¼″ (7 mm), essential : 3/8″ (9,5 mm), 1″ (20 mm +) or larger
- Studio light 8.5 x 11 leather sheets (strongly recommended)
- 2 double sided tape sheets 8 ½ x 11″
- 4 decorative arrow brads or « game spinners » from Tim Holtz
- Ink matching your collection and inking tool
- Optionnal :Chain, ribbon, metal trinket, charm , flowers, chipboards, tim holtz knob
Description: Surprise everyone with this fun and interactive box with numerous flaps and pockets. Start from scratch and build it up!
When : Monday October 26 (FULL)
Time : from 9:00am to 4:30pmWhat you need to bring: paper trimmer,score board, bone folder, pencil, ruler, cutting mat,
- 12 pairs of small magnetic discs,
- your favorite paper collection of 10 pages (minimum) from Stamperia or Ciao Bella.
- double sided tape ¼″ (7 mm), 3/8″ (9,5 mm), 1″ (20 mm +) or bigger,
- glue dots,
- ink to match your collection and inking tool
Optionnal: flowers, metal corners, die cuts to match your collection.
Description: Beautiful Christmas Album loaded with interactive pages! Learn how to mount this beautiful album from scratch.
choice 1: Thursday November 26 (5 spots)
choice 2: Saturday November 28 (4 spots)
Time : from 9:00am to 4:30pm
** If you already did the album and would like more help in completing it, you can come on one of these 2 dates $30/dayWhat you need to bring: Paper trimmer, score board, Undo, bone folder, pencil, ruler, scissors, cutting mat, Art Glitter glue (or your favorite glue)
- 1 paper collection with at least 12 sheets or 2 collections with less sheetsDouble
- 1 sheet of faux leather by Studio Light or any other company
- 2 sheet of 12x12 non shed glitter cardstock or matching your collection
- sided tapes: 5 mm, 7 mm and 9,5 mm and double sided tape sheet (can be replaced by very large double sided tape)
- 12 contrasting cardstock 12 x 12 for your pictures placement
- 4 small arrows or game spinners from Tim Holtz or any other moving embellishments
- 7 pairs small magnetic disc
- Ink and blending tool matching your paper collection
- Optional: 1 ring + décorations, ribbons, flowers, snowflakes or other