Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are only able to offer a restricted number of workshops for the time being (maximum 5 students). However, keep your eyes open as new workshops are added regularly and they usually fill up quickly. Please contact us by phone at 613-679-4298 or 1-866-218-3704 to register. You cannot register online at this time.
Here are the current available workshops:
Description: Beautiful Chic Album loaded with interactive pages! Learn how to mount this beautiful album from scratch. The first day is devoted to the structure and its interactive facets. During the second day you will continue to work on the interactive facets and decoration of the album.
Price: 48$ per day
choice 1: Saturdays October 10th and 24th, 2020 (FULL)
choice 2: Saturdays October 31th, and November 7th (FULL)
choice 3: Thursdays Oct. 1rst and 8th (FULL)
choice 4: Thursdays Oct. 15th and 22nd (1 available spot)
choice5: Sundays Oct. 11th and 25th (1 available spot)
Time : from 9:30am to 3:30pm
What you need to bring: Paper trimmer, score board, Undo, bone folder, pencil, ruler, scissors, cutting mat, Art Glitter glue (or your favorite glue)
- 4 contrasting cardstocks
- 10 pairs of small magnetic discs
- Your favorite paper collection from Stamperia or Ciao Bella minimum 10 pages AND your choice of the « Creative pack » or 8x8 pad or 2 collections
- Double sided tape ( ¼″ (7 mm), essential : 3/8″ (9,5 mm), 1″ (20 mm +) or larger
- Studio light 8.5 x 11 leather sheets (strongly recommended)
- 2 double sided tape sheets 8 ½ x 11″
- 4 decorative arrow brads or « game spinners » from Tim Holtz
- Ink matching your collection and inking tool
- Optionnal :Chain, ribbon, metal trinket, charm , flowers, chipboards, tim holtz knob
Description: Surprise everyone with this fun and interactive box with numerous flaps and pockets. The first day is devoted to the stucture of the album its interactive facets. The second day will be devoted to decoration and assembly.
Price: 48$ per day
When :Sundays September 27 th and October 4th , 2020 (FULL)
(Time : from 9:30am to 3:30pm
What you need to bring: paper trimmer,score board, bone folder, pencil, ruler, cutting mat, 12 pairs of small magnetic discs, your favorite paper collection of 10 pages (minimum) from Stamperia or Ciao Bella. score-tape ¼″ (7 mm), 3/8″ (9,5 mm), 1″ (20 mm +) or bigger, Undo, glue dots, ink to match your collection and inking tool
Optionnal: flowers, metal corners, die cuts to match your collection.